Distillr Ltd. ("Distillr", "we", "us" or "our") is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Scope of this policy
This policy sets out the basis on which we collect information from you when you visit or register to use our Website, and how this information is used.
Please read this policy carefully and revisit it from time to time to review any changes that may have been made.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information submitted by you. You may give us information by filling in forms on our Website, or by corresponding with us. This includes information provided when you register to use our Website, or subscribe to our Services.
- This may include your full name, gender, photograph, address, email address, and phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, misc. preferences, and health and well-being related information (including, but not limited to, age, height, weight, diabetes type, blood glucose readings, insulin readings, meals, and other sensitive medical information including, but not limited to, current and previous treatment methods, type of glucose meter, insulin pump continuous glucose monitor and exercise devices used).
- Information about you and your device. Each time you visit our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- IP address, traffic data, location data, and pages requested.
- Location information. We may also determine your current location for the purpose of establishing time zone.
- Information received from third party sources. We work with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers and credit reference agencies) from whom we may receive information about you.
Cookies store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our Website. A cookie does not provide us with any personal information. You can remove or block cookies at any time, however cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when using our Website and/or Services.
Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for further information on cookies and advice on how to disable or enable them.
How we may use your information
Where we collect personal information, we will use it for administration and to tailor our Services to fit your needs.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer;
- If Distillr or substantially all of its assets are acquired, in which case personal data held by it about customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- In order to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of credit risk reduction and fraud protection.
Storage of personal information
Where you have a password enabling you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer, mobile device, and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your information at any time. Any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process certain personal information, which can be exercised at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Certain information is required for the provision of our Services, such that deletion may make this provision impossible.
You are not able to opt out of communications regarding the status of your account, without cancelling the account.
If you follow any links contained on our Website to other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for these policies or for personal information that may be collected through these websites. Please check the relevant privacy policies before submitting any information to these websites.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.
Changes to this policy
Questions about this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.